History Timeline Notebooking System
This is our collection of History Timeline / “Book of Centuries” notebooking templates.
This “system” includes themed borders for each of the four main periods of history:
- Ancient Times
- Middle Ages
- Renaissance & Reformation
- Modern Times
- Spines for your notebook
- Cover Pages, Title Pages
- Dividers for special topics like Daily Living, Government/Politics, Religion/Philosophy, Science/Technology, & more!
- Books Read & Resources Used Templates
- Vocabulary Page
- Timeline Pages (in multiple formats)
- 2 Sets of Different Themed Bordered Notebooking Templates
*one set for use with our 3D mini-book system and
*one set with a variety of frames and mini-timelines (all-in-one style)
This system was created to make notebooking your history studies simple, quick, and fun! The themed borders will give your child’s notebook an elegant, organized flair giving him a great place to start recording his study through the centuries. As he adds his own timeline figures, maps, illustrations, narrations, copywork, etc., the book will come to life. When finished, he will have a beautiful notebook of his studies!
In updates to the LIFETIME membership program, you will see pages (using these same borders) for individual historical topics, people, events, etc. We’ll also have a variety of Dover-style coloring pages for each time period.