Say NO to busywork, burnout, & overwhelm!
- Add depth to your learning.
- Free up time for the activities you keep putting off.
- Subscribe today and I'll show you how we did it.
- PLUS, I'll send you 600+ pages of free resources to help you get started!
- What’s the MEASURE of your child’s educational SUCCESS?
- Will he graduate with MORE than a piece of paper to prove his success?
- How much has he TRULY learned?
- How much will he REMEMBER?
- Does he have the DRIVE to be a LIFE-LONG, SELF-TAUGHT learner?
I love the TOG History pages. We make a notebook every year and it has really helped us stay on track. Thank you for offering this for free.
We just love using the "Basic Primary-Lined Pages Freebie booklet". It is great to have all the different sizes of lined pages available. We have used them in several different ways such as in lapbooks, writing reports and my daughter uses them to do a journal with her Grandma every Monday afternoon! Thank you for the great freebies!
We are loving notebooking! Let me just say it has completely changed our school for the better. Now the girls are really excited to "do school". I was about to give up even though I knew it was what God wanted us to do. School was just drudgery. This has breathed new life into our home and days. How could something so simple provide such relief? If you can't enjoy what you are doing, then, what is the point? We are so happy to be notebooking.
I wanted more...
After the first 6 years of homeschooling, I knew I wasn't giving my kids the "best of the best". I didn't want them to turn out like me, a great student who 20 years later, with high school and college diplomas in hand, doesn't remember much of anything taught. When we notebook our studies, quite frankly, the knowledge sticks. Light bulbs click and eyes shine! We have a growing treasury of their homeschooling journey.
My mission is to help YOU break free from busywork, burnout, and overwhelm to find success and freedom for YOUR children.
Sign up today to get started!
Debra L. Reed
--mom of 10 children (little - adult)
--homeschooling since 2000