Say NO to busywork, burnout, & overwhelm!
- Add depth to your learning.
- Free up time for the activities you keep putting off.
- Subscribe today and I'll show you how we did it.
- PLUS, I'll send you 600+ pages of free resources to help you get started!
- What’s the MEASURE of your child’s educational SUCCESS?
- Will he graduate with MORE than a piece of paper to prove his success?
- How much has he TRULY learned?
- How much will he REMEMBER?
- Does he have the DRIVE to be a LIFE-LONG, SELF-TAUGHT learner?
Debra has notebooking pages for just about any subject, and they are beautiful! And with the Notebooking Publisher, children can type their pages, learn desktop publishing skills, or design their own templates. This was an absolutely innovative idea that has unlimited potential.
We have been using the State Notebooking pages since the summer of 2008...and we LOVE THEM. There are several different pages that just are not included in any other state packages we have looked at. You will not find a better resource anywhere else!
I would like to thank you for your hard work and sharing it with us to save us time. My husband is a very visual person and loves to see the girls (7 and 5) work. However, it is not until he sees their completed notebooks that he understands how hard they work, how much they learn and how much fun they have. Again, thank you for sharing your "Treasures" with us.
I wanted more...
After the first 6 years of homeschooling, I knew I wasn't giving my kids the "best of the best". I didn't want them to turn out like me, a great student who 20 years later, with high school and college diplomas in hand, doesn't remember much of anything taught. When we notebook our studies, quite frankly, the knowledge sticks. Light bulbs click and eyes shine! We have a growing treasury of their homeschooling journey.
My mission is to help YOU break free from busywork, burnout, and overwhelm to find success and freedom for YOUR children.
Sign up today to get started!
Debra L. Reed
--mom of 10 children (little - adult)
--homeschooling since 2000