Here is a list of the latest updates! More to come in the next few weeks.
I've been waiting for an update on the admin side that would make uploading templates in bulk possible and it's now ready --yeah! So I will begin uploading LOTS more templates over the next two weeks and continuing through August.
- Copy/Paste Buttons: This will allow you to copy/paste an unlocked image/extra element. Note: when you paste the item, it will paste directly over the original so you'll need to move it to see that it's a copy. Going to ask the developer if he can adjust this a bit so you can see the original and copy at the same time.
- Image Library: There are now little check boxes for you to tick when you want to delete certain photos. So you can either "clear all" to remove all of the images or just select certain ones to delete. Your image library is limited to 25 images at one time.
- Delete/Undo Buttons: You can now delete unlocked image/extra element areas by pressing the "delete" button on your keyboard (in addition to deleting them from the menu bar). You can "undo" this action by pressing the "Undo" button. The "Undo" button only applies to deleted actions.
- Arrow Keys: You can now use the arrow keys on your keyboard to move images/extra elements up, down, right, left.
- Rotation Button: Unlocked images/extra element frames now have a rotation button at the top that will allow you to rotate by 90 degree increments.
Please report if you receive any other errors so we can forward them to the developers.
- "u000a" error received on some PDF/JPEG
- "PDFlib exception occurred in chartab sample:  fit_image: Handle parameter or option of type 'image' has bad value 0"