Say NO to busywork, burnout, & overwhelm!
- Add depth to your learning.
- Free up time for the activities you keep putting off.
- Subscribe today and I'll show you how we did it.
- PLUS, I'll send you 600+ pages of free resources to help you get started!
- What’s the MEASURE of your child’s educational SUCCESS?
- Will he graduate with MORE than a piece of paper to prove his success?
- How much has he TRULY learned?
- How much will he REMEMBER?
- Does he have the DRIVE to be a LIFE-LONG, SELF-TAUGHT learner?
I recently joined the treasury and am absolutely stunned by what it includes! I think the treasury is the best value resource available and cant wait for the 2011 school year to start so I can start using the beautifully designed pages. Thanks also for aligning some of your history pages with Tapestry of Grace...you have just made my year so much easier and my kids learning a lot more fun!
My children and I LOVE Notebooking Pages Treasury Membership as it gives us access to not only our purchased items but also member only pages, freebies, and more. We are having a great time using the pages in our homeschool life!
I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Debra and her family for all her hard work. We use SWR (Spell to Write and Read) for phonics. I have found her notebooking pages as a wonderful, accessible resource while using SWR. The spelling log, challenge word, grammar pages, and blank pages have all been used here in our home! Thanks so much, Kelly
I wanted more...
After the first 6 years of homeschooling, I knew I wasn't giving my kids the "best of the best". I didn't want them to turn out like me, a great student who 20 years later, with high school and college diplomas in hand, doesn't remember much of anything taught. When we notebook our studies, quite frankly, the knowledge sticks. Light bulbs click and eyes shine! We have a growing treasury of their homeschooling journey.
My mission is to help YOU break free from busywork, burnout, and overwhelm to find success and freedom for YOUR children.
Sign up today to get started!
Debra L. Reed
--mom of 10 children (little - adult)
--homeschooling since 2000